Working out of a humble workshop in West Jakarta, we are constantly exploring the creative application of fabric. We keep our doors open to people of diverse backgrounds who wish to learn from our experience.
• Lastriah, is skilled in fabric remnants reconstructing and pattern making, and a mother-to-be.
• Yati specialises in fabric construction and quality control.
• Pak Kus is our senior and meticulous seamster.
• Udin, a well-rounded seamster, has just recently joined us.
• Fitri assists Yati with fabric reconstruction and patch-working.
• Jeanne is a self-taught designer, manager and a homemaker.
We learn by observing and doing, we grow by supporting and encouraging each other. Together, we are Threadapeutic.